RYT - 200
I started practicing about 6 years ago, as a way to supplement my workouts during an injury. What I've taken from the practice, has gone way beyond the physical aspect, and turned into the beginning of a spiritual transformation. Looking to delve more into the philosophy and history of yogic teachings, I enrolled in the Seva Yoga teacher training shala. I found a forever family, a strong support system, and a connection with myself that went above and beyond my expectations.
I continued to study with master Ashtanga teachers, and continue to learn and progress in my journey everyday. I am a 200 RYT, have my B.S in Health Science, and more recently starting training to become an ayurvedic practitioner. I am very much interested in holistic health & healing, gardening, and animal advocacy/rights. In my class, you will be challenged and nourished, and walk away with a greater sense of who you are now, and what you can become.
Jaclyn's Yoga Class Schedule
- 9-10:15 am -- Intermediate (EoG)
- 10:30-11:45am -- Ashtanga Short Form (Cascade)
- 12:00-12:55pm -- Intermediate (Cascade)
- 5:45-7pm -- Vinyasa w/ Jaclyn (EoG)
- 9-10:15am -- Vinyasa (EoG)
- 8-9:15am -- Basics/All Levels (Cascade, alternating Saturdays)
- 9:30-10:45am -- Ashtanga/Vinyasa (Cascade, alternating Saturdays)
- 4-5:15pm -- Basics/All Levels (Cascade)
- 5:30-6:45pm -- Ashtanga (Cascade)